Status
Lawn still not mowed and still very much needing it. The upside, some carpets got cleaned instead! The dog barfing pushed the need for carpet cleaning over the edge. There was also much down time. Naps even!
Abby... sick.
Carie... sick. Carie never gets sick!
Me... trying to be ready for our big event at work tomorrow. I just have to make it through tomorrow! Please just let me make it through tomorrow!
School... tonight was their open house type thing. I came home from work (late) to get Ellie & Spencer to turn around and head to school. Abby was just not able to go and she really didn't care... thankfully. I was really bummed for her! I do think she might care once she is feeling better. We took her things up to school for her and got her all situated. They had to label everything! Wow. I took pictures of Ellie at Abby's desk so once she is feeling better she can at least see her new home at school.
After meeting their new teachers, labeling everything that moved, going crazy keeping Spencer under wraps, managing Ellie's massive excitement, and talking with their old teachers, we went to get some (more) dinner. I hadn't eaten yet and the kids had already had dinner, but not enough! Though Ellie informed me that I could get food for her and she was definitely not going to eat it. She was just interested in the ice cream (which we were supposed to have at school). Yeah, uh huh. She's not hungry my a**. All Spencer had to do was look at her wrong to send her into a fit, and he knew it! I had convinced Spencer to eat and he chose a sandwich. I ordered something extra for Ellie and figured I'd just put it in front of her... with high hopes of her eating it. We were at a restaurant we never go to, so I had that going for me as well. Spencer ended up eating all that I had gotten for Ellie. Ellie ate everything I got for Spencer. Then they both ate part of my meal as well. They rarely eat this much at a normal meal! About 3 bites into their food and moods were significantly improved. It turned out way better than I had hoped for. Thank goodness because the service was ridiculously slow. Whew!
Everyone is in bed. I just have to get up enough energy to locate the bedding to our bed! It seems as though Abby discarded he innards all over it earlier today.
Please just let me get through tomorrow! I wish I could say I was 100% ready. I planned on having it all done today, it just didn't happen. I had hopes of going back tonight to finish, it just wasn't going to happen. If everything goes as they should, wrapping up tomorrow morning shouldn't be a big deal. Famous last words.
Abby... sick.
Carie... sick. Carie never gets sick!
Me... trying to be ready for our big event at work tomorrow. I just have to make it through tomorrow! Please just let me make it through tomorrow!
School... tonight was their open house type thing. I came home from work (late) to get Ellie & Spencer to turn around and head to school. Abby was just not able to go and she really didn't care... thankfully. I was really bummed for her! I do think she might care once she is feeling better. We took her things up to school for her and got her all situated. They had to label everything! Wow. I took pictures of Ellie at Abby's desk so once she is feeling better she can at least see her new home at school.
After meeting their new teachers, labeling everything that moved, going crazy keeping Spencer under wraps, managing Ellie's massive excitement, and talking with their old teachers, we went to get some (more) dinner. I hadn't eaten yet and the kids had already had dinner, but not enough! Though Ellie informed me that I could get food for her and she was definitely not going to eat it. She was just interested in the ice cream (which we were supposed to have at school). Yeah, uh huh. She's not hungry my a**. All Spencer had to do was look at her wrong to send her into a fit, and he knew it! I had convinced Spencer to eat and he chose a sandwich. I ordered something extra for Ellie and figured I'd just put it in front of her... with high hopes of her eating it. We were at a restaurant we never go to, so I had that going for me as well. Spencer ended up eating all that I had gotten for Ellie. Ellie ate everything I got for Spencer. Then they both ate part of my meal as well. They rarely eat this much at a normal meal! About 3 bites into their food and moods were significantly improved. It turned out way better than I had hoped for. Thank goodness because the service was ridiculously slow. Whew!
Everyone is in bed. I just have to get up enough energy to locate the bedding to our bed! It seems as though Abby discarded he innards all over it earlier today.
Please just let me get through tomorrow! I wish I could say I was 100% ready. I planned on having it all done today, it just didn't happen. I had hopes of going back tonight to finish, it just wasn't going to happen. If everything goes as they should, wrapping up tomorrow morning shouldn't be a big deal. Famous last words.



4 Comments:
Hope Carrie and Abby feel better!
Good Luck on the project! I hope it goes really well! Hope the sickies at home get better and no one else follows in their foot steps.
I hope everything is going well. Poor sickies!!!
It is so hard to work all day and then go home to your "second" job - esp. with sickies - hope everything went well!!
Post a Comment
<< Home