Everything Happens For A Reason
In the recent months we (Carie and I) have been talking about things... big adult... life... responsibility... priority... financial types of things.
We've discussed options, we've talked about what if's, and we’ve talked about goals and plans. It feels really good to have these conversations. I've been feeling so stalled out for a while now and this feels like it is moving us to a new place. Still in a not an ideal position... but in a not so ideal position with a plan.
Things are already starting to fall into place. I'm not ready to count the chickens before they hatch, but it should mostly fall into place from here. There's only one piece of the current plan with a big question mark on it. Mostly just because I'm being cautious. There are a couple more steps to our master plan and it will take about 8 months to pull it all off. I can only hope those steps are able to be executed successfully.
It just feels like things are falling into place at the right times and that feels really dang good.
I have hope once again! Hope is a good feeling!
We've discussed options, we've talked about what if's, and we’ve talked about goals and plans. It feels really good to have these conversations. I've been feeling so stalled out for a while now and this feels like it is moving us to a new place. Still in a not an ideal position... but in a not so ideal position with a plan.
Things are already starting to fall into place. I'm not ready to count the chickens before they hatch, but it should mostly fall into place from here. There's only one piece of the current plan with a big question mark on it. Mostly just because I'm being cautious. There are a couple more steps to our master plan and it will take about 8 months to pull it all off. I can only hope those steps are able to be executed successfully.
It just feels like things are falling into place at the right times and that feels really dang good.
I have hope once again! Hope is a good feeling!



2 Comments:
Sounds exciting - I hope!!!
Fun times!
I hope that everything falls into place and works well AND that we are in line behind you.
Post a Comment
<< Home