Christmas
Yes... Christmas. I know it is only July, but Christmas seems to be on our minds.
What should we be doing? Getting ready to depart on vacation! You know, pack everything including the kitchen sink.
What are we doing? Christmas shopping!
It was an accident. It always is! I went to the store to try to wrap up school supply shopping and found the mother load of clearance items... awesome clearance items of interest.
What should we be doing? Getting ready to depart on vacation! You know, pack everything including the kitchen sink.
What are we doing? Christmas shopping!
It was an accident. It always is! I went to the store to try to wrap up school supply shopping and found the mother load of clearance items... awesome clearance items of interest.
Oh, and I also found a mother load of a particular electronic game... way clearanced... that I know (with 99% certainty) that I can re-sell somewhere. Let's just say that the store no longer has them in stock.
Let the Christmas shopping begin! But as I start to make my list of what we have I remember that perhaps we have a few things already stored away. I must check it out and get it on my list!
As far as vacation preparation, no worries. Only 14 hours until we need to be ready to walk out that door and things are looking good. As long as I say it, it is true. Right?
Labels: Christmas



6 Comments:
Have fun on vacation!!! Do you sell on e*bay?
I start Christmas shopping next month. You need to take advantage of sales, or you get screwed at the holidays. Have a great vacation.
I start Christmas shopping next month. You need to take advantage of sales, or you get screwed at the holidays. Have a great vacation.
I start Christmas shopping next month. You need to take advantage of sales, or you get screwed at the holidays. Have a great vacation.
OK - I am starting my Christmas shopping probably around December 21st. you are wayyyy on the ball.
Hope you guys have an AWESOME vacation! Take lots of pictures!
Wow, you're organized. Kim picks up Christmas gifts all year. If it wasn't for her, I'd probably start shopping two weeks before Christmas like I used to! :) Have a good vacation!
Post a Comment
<< Home