Thursday, August 07, 2008

My Tummy Feels Funny

That should have been our first clue. We should have taken her more seriously!

On our way home she erupted. She hasn't done this in years. This generally means that she really needs to visit the restroom, not I'm going to explode. She still had remnants of lunch in her tummy (how?), along with dinner, and oh the frozen chocolate custard. There was no missing the chocolate custard!

I don't know about anyone else, but for us it seems that chocolate is one of the hardest stains to get out. This is going to be fun!

Unfortunately we still had a few miles before we made it home... long miles. I'm surprised everyone else held it together until we got to escape the van. It was definitely a close call for Carie! Every window in the van was open as far as they would go. But that darn chocolate smell just wouldn't leave!

Thankfully Ellie felt a little better after a shower and climbing into bed. I think this just earned her a pass to sleep in tomorrow morning!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Poor sweetie. I hope she is feeling better today and that it was short lived.

10:28 AM, August 08, 2008  
Blogger Catherine said...

ah, poor Ellie. I hope she feels better.

11:51 AM, August 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home