Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays

More birthday celebrations are upon us...

This Saturday the girls will have many many many friends over for a friend party from 1-3. It will be interesting to see how many come as we've only been notified that one can't make it. We are all excited about the party plans. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in reality.

Then the family arrives for a party beginning at 5.

Carie did another knock out job on the invites for both the friend party and the family party. I'm particularly fond of the family invite so I'll share that here.




















I think Sunday will be declared a day of rest.

Then we have big plans to celebrate their actual birthday (as a family) the following weekend.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE that invite. what great pics! especially love the bottom one...with them holding hands, but still expressing their individuality! awesome! wow...our kids are turning 6! freakiness!

7:56 AM, May 30, 2008  
Blogger Tracey said...

I love your photo invites, have I told you that enough? They are always so darn cute!

8:58 AM, May 30, 2008  
Blogger Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Girls! Look at those beautiful freckles.

9:22 AM, May 30, 2008  
Blogger Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Girls! Look at those beautiful freckles.

9:22 AM, May 30, 2008  
Blogger gabrielle said...

happy birthday to abbey and ellie, these kids really are growing too fast. awesome job on the invites...how does carie do them?

6:42 AM, June 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home