Typical NE Weather Patterns
And I love it! I love that we have cold days, snowy days, sunny days, spring days, fall days, and all the days in between. I love that we have variety!
We've had extraordinary weather the past few days. It definitely felt like spring around here, one of my favorite seasons. The most exciting thing about the weather we've had is that it was a change from what we've had for months. It felt good to be outside without jackets on. It felt good to take in all that fresh air. It felt good to feel the sun. Just like we'll be excited for that first snow fall after we've enjoyed the summer sun.
I took advantage of the 61 degree weather yesterday and raked the yard, the entire yard. Well, all except the patches that still are ice covered! Yes, after 3 days of 60+ degree temps we still have mounds of ice in our front and back yard.
I wasn't sure I could get it all done, but I just kept plugging away. We have some neighboring trees that drop their leaves really late in the fall and right into our yard. After 2 solid hours of raking, the yard is in much better shape. My motivation was to get the leaves raked up before... it snows today.
If the weather report is right, we are supposed to get 1-3" tonight.
Gotta love it!
We've had extraordinary weather the past few days. It definitely felt like spring around here, one of my favorite seasons. The most exciting thing about the weather we've had is that it was a change from what we've had for months. It felt good to be outside without jackets on. It felt good to take in all that fresh air. It felt good to feel the sun. Just like we'll be excited for that first snow fall after we've enjoyed the summer sun.
I took advantage of the 61 degree weather yesterday and raked the yard, the entire yard. Well, all except the patches that still are ice covered! Yes, after 3 days of 60+ degree temps we still have mounds of ice in our front and back yard.
I wasn't sure I could get it all done, but I just kept plugging away. We have some neighboring trees that drop their leaves really late in the fall and right into our yard. After 2 solid hours of raking, the yard is in much better shape. My motivation was to get the leaves raked up before... it snows today.
If the weather report is right, we are supposed to get 1-3" tonight.
Gotta love it!
Labels: Winter



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home