Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Spencer-isms

As Carie and Spencer were driving this morning he kept asking her to do something... over and over and over again. He was quite agitated that Mommy wasn't doing what he wanted. Carie was trying to attend to his needs, but driving was also a priority.

Carie says "patience grasshopper".
Spencer replies "Mommy! I'm not a grasshopper! I'm a kid boy!"

At lunch time he was looking for his pen, it had gone missing. Why he had a pen I don't know, but he did and it went missing. Carie sees that it is behind him on the chair and asks him if he lost it or if he was hiding it. No reply. He took the pen and said "Mommy, watch this! I change my juice!" Carie watches while Spencer waves his magic pen and proclaims "Hocus Pickles" and changed his juice. Who knows what it was changed into but it was no longer apple juice.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Those are cute stories! And I love the new family photos.

6:46 PM, December 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home