The Boy Is 2 1/2
You are a character. What a loaded word! But it pretty much sums up your loaded personality.
You are so funny and cute when you always "I have to tell you something" or "I have to show you something".
Knock knock jokes have made reappearance, only this time you want us to "knock knock me".
Your independence is amazing, wonderful and trying often all at the same time. You may only be 2 1/2, but you act much older and we hear that all the time. I want you to grow and be who you are. But dangit I'd love it if we could slow down this growing process just a tad.
You talk non-stop. You have a comment or question about everything. Sometimes I actually love getting into the "why's" with you because I can see you processing each response before asking "why?" again. The "because that is the rule" response currently has you stumped and I love it.
You are still in love with all things sports and balls. I'd be surprised if that changes anytime soon. Your other big interests include marbles, marble games, and rockets. As we think about what to get for you for the upcoming holidays, we are stumped. I mean, I think one boy only needs so many basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, playground balls, tennis balls, and marbles.
You are our character and we love you!
Labels: The Boy



3 Comments:
He's just precious.
He is adorable! And what a little personality!!!
Well, he sure is cute! And getting soooo big. By the way, I tagged you on my blog, see it for details.
Post a Comment
<< Home