Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In Black & White

The girls are really into journaling and I absolutely love it.

I love their excitement over it.
I love their dedication to it.
I love watching them work together.
I love witnessing their joy.
I love hearing them talk about how important it is to them.
I love hearing them talk about how proud they are.

But with all the joy comes reality. They now have another avenue to express themselves and it absolutely breaks my heart to read about how sad they are.

I knew they were sad. I knew Abby was really struggling with the upcoming move. I didn't need a journal to tell me that. But now we have it in black and white.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Aww, that must be breaking your heart to read how sad they are. But I bet writing it all out is helping them deal with their feelings.

11:21 AM, October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home