Halloween
Halloween is approaching and the kids are getting antsy. They are all very excited about the upcoming celebrations.
Just the other night the girls' were talking about how much longer it would be. Since it is now October, Halloween must be coming soon. Abby had the notion that we could just go to Halloween instead of waiting for the day to come to us.
Spencer is so enthralled with Halloween. He talks about it all the time. He doesn't seem to care about the dressing up part. He's of course more interested in the candy! I hope a little bit of trick-or-treating and a little bit of candy will be sufficient for this little boy with the enormous candy craving.
Of course spiders and pumpkins are in great supply this time of year. I love listening to Spencer talk about the "fider webs" and "fooky pumpkins".
Just the other night the girls' were talking about how much longer it would be. Since it is now October, Halloween must be coming soon. Abby had the notion that we could just go to Halloween instead of waiting for the day to come to us.
Spencer is so enthralled with Halloween. He talks about it all the time. He doesn't seem to care about the dressing up part. He's of course more interested in the candy! I hope a little bit of trick-or-treating and a little bit of candy will be sufficient for this little boy with the enormous candy craving.
Of course spiders and pumpkins are in great supply this time of year. I love listening to Spencer talk about the "fider webs" and "fooky pumpkins".



1 Comments:
They are at such a great age! I can't wait to see them in their costumes!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home