the weekend sounded great, I love reading about those things you do which seem so 'american' like going to the orchard. It's not something we do here but is one of those things i grew up reading about and seeing on TV shows. When I lived in the states I loved that whole autumn time going through to xmas because of all the celebrations. The kids all look gorgeous
2 Comments:
the weekend sounded great, I love reading about those things you do which seem so 'american' like going to the orchard. It's not something we do here but is one of those things i grew up reading about and seeing on TV shows. When I lived in the states I loved that whole autumn time going through to xmas because of all the celebrations. The kids all look gorgeous
Great photos. Looks like a fun weekend! And the photo of the butterfly on the flower is beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home