Playing Catch
This weekend the boy and I were in our front yard playing catch with his football.
We were having a great time. We'd toss it back and forth. Then I figured out that he wanted me to throw it to him so he could kick it. Wrong sport, but oh well. Then I drop kicked it and he of course had to try that. He can do it with a regular ball, but a football seems to be a bit more challenging. He was determined though.
With each toss or kick he made he would say "I threw/kicked it fart!"
Each time Carie and I would crack up laughing. Yes Spencer, you threw/kicked it FAR.
We were having a great time. We'd toss it back and forth. Then I figured out that he wanted me to throw it to him so he could kick it. Wrong sport, but oh well. Then I drop kicked it and he of course had to try that. He can do it with a regular ball, but a football seems to be a bit more challenging. He was determined though.
With each toss or kick he made he would say "I threw/kicked it fart!"
Each time Carie and I would crack up laughing. Yes Spencer, you threw/kicked it FAR.
Labels: The Boy



2 Comments:
Well now, maybe he was kicking it AND farting, you never know! :)
Thanks for the chuckle.
LOL!!! C'mon - like he didn't know what he was saying LOL!!!!
That is very cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home