Ellie The Maniac
Tonight's game was downright hilarious. The kids were having a blast while running their tails off. The parents were laughing from start to finish.
Ellie had a particularly interesting game. She earned the nickname maniac tonight. Hmmm, I don't know why!
Ellie is #4 in the white jersey & white shoes.






Nope, that couldn't be our Ellie elbowing her way through and knocking players (her sister even!) down. Not possible!
Ellie had a particularly interesting game. She earned the nickname maniac tonight. Hmmm, I don't know why!
Ellie is #4 in the white jersey & white shoes.
Nope, that couldn't be our Ellie elbowing her way through and knocking players (her sister even!) down. Not possible!
Labels: Eliana, Kid Activities



1 Comments:
Look at her go! Go Ellie!
We start soccer tomorrow night (practice) and first game is on Saturday. I guess we're officially soccer moms, eh? LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home