Missing the Vacation
Tonight Ellie informed us that...
1) She misses their "Lincoln Vacation"...
because... of the two beds.
2 "double" beds in the same room - woohoo!?!?
pause
2) She misses "Minneapolis"...
because of the bunk beds.
There were 2 sets of bunk beds in "their room".
Clearly the sleeping arrangements are as important to her as they are to us!
This is where I add that we will never arrange another room like the one we had in Lincoln. Clearly Ellie thought differently of that experience!
I will also add that the bunk bed room was pretty darn cool. I could do that again! I'm thankful that I found such a deal making this hotel stay possible.
In Minneapolis the girls' got to sleep on a top bunk for the very first time. It was also Spencer's very first attempt at sleeping (by himself) in a big bed. They all did so incredibly awesome! Oh, but the best part was that each bed had their very own nightlight! I don't know who was more excited about this, the kids or us.

1) She misses their "Lincoln Vacation"...
because... of the two beds.
2 "double" beds in the same room - woohoo!?!?
pause
2) She misses "Minneapolis"...
because of the bunk beds.
There were 2 sets of bunk beds in "their room".
Clearly the sleeping arrangements are as important to her as they are to us!
This is where I add that we will never arrange another room like the one we had in Lincoln. Clearly Ellie thought differently of that experience!
I will also add that the bunk bed room was pretty darn cool. I could do that again! I'm thankful that I found such a deal making this hotel stay possible.
In Minneapolis the girls' got to sleep on a top bunk for the very first time. It was also Spencer's very first attempt at sleeping (by himself) in a big bed. They all did so incredibly awesome! Oh, but the best part was that each bed had their very own nightlight! I don't know who was more excited about this, the kids or us.



2 Comments:
LOL! It's funny what sticks with them!
Maybe the next vacation can just be an overnight at a local Motel 6 !! LOL!
Isn't it amazing how the favorite thing for kids from any vacation is the hotel room? LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home