The Kindergarten Countdown
The first day of Kindergarten is just 9 days away. The girls are excited and so are we. Yet I don't think we have any idea what is in store for us. I can't believe how much they are going to change over this next academic year.
We've been doing some preparations.
√ Kindergarten Well Check
√ Dental Check-up
√ ENT Appointments
√ Vision Appointments Set
√ School Supply Shopping
√ Backpacks Stuffed Full of Fun New Supplies
√ Parent Workshops
√ All School Registration (Forms, Lunch Money, Bus Info, PTA, etc...)
Open house is just around the corner!
We've been doing some preparations.
√ Kindergarten Well Check
√ Dental Check-up
√ ENT Appointments
√ Vision Appointments Set
√ School Supply Shopping
√ Backpacks Stuffed Full of Fun New Supplies
√ Parent Workshops
√ All School Registration (Forms, Lunch Money, Bus Info, PTA, etc...)
Open house is just around the corner!
Labels: Kindergarten, School, The Girls



2 Comments:
Happy Start to the School Year!! :)
I can't believe school is starting so early. What happened to school starting after Labor Day?
Hope the first day goes well.
Post a Comment
<< Home