Friday, August 03, 2007

The Dog

I am "this close" to sending her back to my parent's house!

Over the course of the week she has made it crystal clear that she is PO'd with us and I'm "up to here" with it.

I get that she misses Hobbes. I get that she now probably misses Jake (my parent's dog). I get that she doesn't get the same level of attention from us as she did with my parents. I get it!

But I'm so done with the messes - go outside already!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hear you on that one!! Just out of curiosity, would that be better for the dog? To go back to your parents? Would that be something they (and you) would consider?

10:39 AM, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Casey said...

Ugh. That doesn't sound fun.

10:53 AM, August 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home