Scratch That
Yeah scratch (accidental pun) the part about Ellie not being sick.
I didn't get a chance to really exam all the spots, but what I got to see appeared to be pretty much what we found Saturday night. But now she's got whopping fever to go with it and she crashed hard and fast after dinner. Is it part of the same virus as the rash? Will we now see more spots? Are we working with two entirely different things? Are the spots even a virus? So many questions, very few answers.
Spencer seems to be recovered, for the moment. He's still catching up and trying to get his body back into our routine. But overall he's doing great for the moment. The height of his fever was last Thursday and Friday with it tapering quickly on Saturday. We've not yet seen any spots on him, but he also completely refused to have anything to do with changing into his jammie shirt tonight. We didn't pick that battle, which also means we didn't get to really check out his torso area.
Abby also seems to be on the mend. I hope tomorrow morning brings us good news with her. Her fever appeared and spiked last night, so if it follows Spencer's pattern tomorrow ought to be good. Still no scratchy spots for Abby.
Yeah, we are just a tad bit perplexed. But what else is new with parenting?
What I do hope is that with the passing of Ellie’s spots maybe Carie and I will feel less itchy!
I didn't get a chance to really exam all the spots, but what I got to see appeared to be pretty much what we found Saturday night. But now she's got whopping fever to go with it and she crashed hard and fast after dinner. Is it part of the same virus as the rash? Will we now see more spots? Are we working with two entirely different things? Are the spots even a virus? So many questions, very few answers.
Spencer seems to be recovered, for the moment. He's still catching up and trying to get his body back into our routine. But overall he's doing great for the moment. The height of his fever was last Thursday and Friday with it tapering quickly on Saturday. We've not yet seen any spots on him, but he also completely refused to have anything to do with changing into his jammie shirt tonight. We didn't pick that battle, which also means we didn't get to really check out his torso area.
Abby also seems to be on the mend. I hope tomorrow morning brings us good news with her. Her fever appeared and spiked last night, so if it follows Spencer's pattern tomorrow ought to be good. Still no scratchy spots for Abby.
Yeah, we are just a tad bit perplexed. But what else is new with parenting?
What I do hope is that with the passing of Ellie’s spots maybe Carie and I will feel less itchy!
Labels: Medical



1 Comments:
Ack! Fever with the spots, that's not good. I hope that everyone is running normal temps with spot-free skin SOON!
Post a Comment
<< Home