Vacation
Here we come!
We are so ready. I'm so excited to go I can hardly wait. The kids are quite excited as well. Ellie has decided that they get more new fish when we get home from this vacation. Hmm... I see a trend.
We took Carmen down to Lincoln last night so she could spend the week with Grandpa, Grandma & Jake. She'll have some good company and we won't feel quite as guilty leaving her. Carmen seemed pleased with that option as well!
I think we are feeling pretty on top of things, hopefully that trend will continue. We hope to be loaded up and on the road by mid morning tomorrow. We'll be gone a week, returning home sometime the following Friday only to have a very full weekend of activities and events ahead of us.
I'm sure I'll be ready to come back to work the following Monday!
Adios!
We are so ready. I'm so excited to go I can hardly wait. The kids are quite excited as well. Ellie has decided that they get more new fish when we get home from this vacation. Hmm... I see a trend.
We took Carmen down to Lincoln last night so she could spend the week with Grandpa, Grandma & Jake. She'll have some good company and we won't feel quite as guilty leaving her. Carmen seemed pleased with that option as well!
I think we are feeling pretty on top of things, hopefully that trend will continue. We hope to be loaded up and on the road by mid morning tomorrow. We'll be gone a week, returning home sometime the following Friday only to have a very full weekend of activities and events ahead of us.
I'm sure I'll be ready to come back to work the following Monday!
Adios!
Labels: Vacation



1 Comments:
HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home