Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Boy's Phrases

Phrases we can live without...

Heard regularly at nap time and bed time... "I don't want to!"

Said with such a serious voice and intense, in your face, facial expression... "STOP IT!"

Applies to nearly everything... "I do IT!" or "Spencer do IT!"

In regards to his cup when he really doesn't want to go to bed... "Pour it down the sink!"

When we thinks he needs something and he thinks differently... "Take it away!"

When he's really irritated with us... "Grrrrrrr"

Oh, and... "Of course"

Thankfully there are many opportunities to laugh uncontrollably... on the inside.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Too funny! Lois' parents used to call her "Do Do" when she was that age because she would constantly say "I Do, I Do".
Isn't it funny how anxious parents are for their children to begin communicating?!!?I think I can wait for that stage! LOL

9:43 AM, July 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home