Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Wedding Plans

Last night Ellie was full on planning her wedding to Adam.

Ellie has decided that she is moving in with him. Since she (and presumably he) is only 5, I hope she knows that she is getting the in-laws as part of the deal. That is, if we can magically find her Adam who lives somewhere in Omaha.

She was talking about wedding dresses and wanted to know where she would go to get one. We explained that there were many options and talked about bridal shops as an option. She then learned that you can get things like shoes, tights, and jewelry from bridal shops and she was over the moon excited. I mean, who wouldn't be excited over tights and jewelry!?!?

I can't wait for the next wedding discussion. I never dreamed it would have started this early!

Thank goodness we had a play date in the works for Sunday, with friends that we can actually locate. We've confirmed that Katie is available. I sure hope Evan will be able to join them!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

That's so funny! I can't wait to read about the next wedding discussion you have with Ellie. :)

10:05 AM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cna't stop laughing. that is so adorable. my maggie has a boyfriend right now, his name is evan (last week it was jimmy)
he rushes out everyday when maggie gets there and grabs her by the hand and gives donna a high 5. its scary. argh. i tell her she doesn't need a boyfriend and that boys are yucky and she just laughs at me. i have a feeling i'm going to have issues with this little one.......hey by the way---can you tell me what camera you use?
rae

11:34 AM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home