D.O.R.A. Replacement?
Recently our DVR box was replaced (another one of those something’s) necessitating us to reset our timers. While it was a bummer and a PITA task, it isn't entirely a bad thing. We've needed to get rid of a few timers and evaluate a few more. Now is the perfect time!
In our evaluation we've started recording some new (to us) shows. I'm happy to say that I think we may have found something to replace that daily D.O.R.A. fix. While it is still a top selection, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is quickly becoming a priority.
I am so excited!
I don't think I have to explain, to any parent whose child(ren) is/are fixated with that cute little Spanish girl, my excitement in this discovery.
The music if fun, upbeat, and pleasant to listen to. The characters are fun. And best of all, I love watching Spencer engage in the show. I love hearing him shout "Ohhhh Tooodle".
I'm sure I will tire of this soon enough. Like D.O.R.A. I'm sure I'll know what each and every episode is just by looking at the title. But then I'm hopeful that we'll discover something new of equal or greater excitement.
In our evaluation we've started recording some new (to us) shows. I'm happy to say that I think we may have found something to replace that daily D.O.R.A. fix. While it is still a top selection, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is quickly becoming a priority.
I am so excited!
I don't think I have to explain, to any parent whose child(ren) is/are fixated with that cute little Spanish girl, my excitement in this discovery.
The music if fun, upbeat, and pleasant to listen to. The characters are fun. And best of all, I love watching Spencer engage in the show. I love hearing him shout "Ohhhh Tooodle".
I'm sure I will tire of this soon enough. Like D.O.R.A. I'm sure I'll know what each and every episode is just by looking at the title. But then I'm hopeful that we'll discover something new of equal or greater excitement.
Labels: The Boy



1 Comments:
I hear you bilyy has become D.O.R.A obsessed and would like everything to be the small spanish girl all the time, i miss hi5
Post a Comment
<< Home