About To Go Mad
Part of me wishes this would happen to the piece of machinery making that ridiculous beep beep beep noises at ungodly times in the morning.

JUST because it is light out doesn't mean the people living in the houses RIGHT NEXT TO YOU are awake. Surely you know there is a whole neighborhood on the other side of those trees... the trees along our fence line. Surely you know that beep beep beep sound echoes in that valley in the quietness of the morning.
I know I'm not a morning person, but 6:00 AM doesn't seem to neighborly.

JUST because it is light out doesn't mean the people living in the houses RIGHT NEXT TO YOU are awake. Surely you know there is a whole neighborhood on the other side of those trees... the trees along our fence line. Surely you know that beep beep beep sound echoes in that valley in the quietness of the morning.
I know I'm not a morning person, but 6:00 AM doesn't seem to neighborly.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home