Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I'm sure kids all across the world are jazzed up about today. I know ours are! They can't wait to go trick-or-treating, and frankly neither can I. I'm ready for this anticipation to die down and for the sugar highs to level off.

We are seriously considering detox for Mr. Spencer. You know it is bad when he asked for "sugar" for breakfast this past weekend. His alternate suggestion was marshmallows! Ummm... no. Notice in all the pics that he is seriously interested in his candy.

The gang!













Our very own Tinker Bell

















Sleeping Beauty had more important things to do than take pictures! There were things to do and candy to be had.

















Our very own "Super Boy".
I'm particularly liking the Super Boy dance.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Awesome costumes! They look great! Hope they have fun today!

1:43 PM, October 31, 2007  
Blogger Laura said...

Asking for sugar, I love it, lol. The kids look so adorable.

6:10 AM, November 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute outfits and billy would agree with spencer marshmellows are in fact a food group and a legitimate breakfast choice

7:44 AM, November 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home