Friday, October 26, 2007

That Would Be A No

My doctor was so kind to call in a new prescription for me and I have to say that the rash is lessening. I no longer feel all itchy around my neck, like I just got a haircut. The good news!

The not so good news is that I'm either experiencing a side effect of the new drug or now I've got Carie's intestinal problem. I'm not sure which is worse, the rash or this. If my reaction continued to develop, I could have ended up with other problems. But man, this other problem stinks!

Thank goodness Abby loves her bubble gum tasting medicine, that it agrees with her, and that she seems to be doing a lot better.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh no, sounds like you're not having a good time. Strep throat is awful. I had it a row a few years ago. I hope you're feeling better soon!

6:45 PM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Kerry said...

I hope you guys are feeling better!

8:51 AM, October 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to tell you that i also was diagnosed with strep throat! my first ever! this past friday. weird. hope you are feeling better!

3:56 PM, October 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home