Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

We are experiencing the first snow of the season.

Monday:
73 & Sunny... record setting temps, by 1 whole degree.

Tuesday:
43 & Drizzly

Wednesday:
Snowing by 9am
Still snowing at 1pm with accumulation
Windy & Cold
I'm afraid to look at the temps!

We pulled the girls winter coats out for this morning. Unfortunately we found out this morning that one of the zippers didn't work. Thank goodness last years coat semi-fits while I try to resolve the zipper issue today.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

How much snow did you get?

We had somewhat similar weather, sans the snow. It was 65 on Thsnksgiving day and then yesterday morning it was 26 degrees when I took Brendan to basketball. Brrrrr!!!!

1:32 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger Caroline said...

I was just checking in on you guys. I heard about the shooting where you live and hoping that you guys are OK.

6:24 PM, December 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous!! i wish we got snow here! maggie would LOVE it.
okay, i wouldn't like the cold, but i could handle it. i'm a kansas girl, after all!
hugs
rae

9:51 AM, December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home