Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pukefest 2007

Wow - it has been a while since we've had constant puking. Poor Spencer had quite a night last night. This was a new experience for him as he's not a "puker". The girls', yeah, totally normal experience.

We now know that when he tells us that his "mouth hurts" that he's about to lose it. See, at first we were wondering if it as Strep again since we've only been battling that for a couple of months. But no, it means he's about to lose it.

How he woke up (ha - he/we didn't really "sleep") mostly raring to go this morning is beyond me.

As I was in the restroom doing my thing this morning he came in and sat down on the step stool. As we are talking he throws his arms up in the air and tells me his mouth doesn't hurt anymore. Hallelujah!

Multiple sets of his bedding, our bedding of which I wish we had energy to change in the middle of the night, practically all of his fuzzy jammies, my clothes, and a bazillion towels are making their way through the wash. We can do it all again tonight if we need to. I'll be praying that we don't!


Add to that, Abby has a raging ear infection. Again. I'm really tired of all the sickness.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh no, what a rough night. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

7:56 AM, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home