Ellie's Well Check Update
Whew - I'm excited to say that the hours following her well check were awesome.
It was as if all we needed to do was get past the moment of getting the shots. Once they were done she was ready to move on with no reason to look back. Oddly she didn't have a single complaint of any leg pain or soreness.
I am so glad it turned out that way! As we were pulling our summer plans together we realized how their appointments lined up with other activities. I tried to reschedule, but that wasn't a good option so we forged ahead with the hopes that it would all be okay. We seriously lucked out!
So either she really felt good or the excitement of the weekend took her mind off of it!
It was as if all we needed to do was get past the moment of getting the shots. Once they were done she was ready to move on with no reason to look back. Oddly she didn't have a single complaint of any leg pain or soreness.
I am so glad it turned out that way! As we were pulling our summer plans together we realized how their appointments lined up with other activities. I tried to reschedule, but that wasn't a good option so we forged ahead with the hopes that it would all be okay. We seriously lucked out!
So either she really felt good or the excitement of the weekend took her mind off of it!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home