One Of The Questions
One of the several questions asked by the Pediatrician yesterday...
Doctor: Abby, how high can you count?
Abby: 10!!! (as she excitedly holds up both hands showing her 10 fingers)
Doctor: Nods and makes notes in the chart
Thankfully I was sitting behind Abby and she couldn't see me roll my eyes & shake my head.
Then today, the very next day, the girls' and I are shopping. They are sitting next to each other in the cart and begin a counting game. Abby starts counting & Ellie (wanting to participate) interjects here and there. Abby reaches 10 then 20 then 30 and so on. They reached 100, decided that was enough of that game, and moved onto something else.
So in 24 hours Abby learned how to count well beyond 10! Very impressive! LOL
I can't wait to see how Ellie answers these questions!
Doctor: Abby, how high can you count?
Abby: 10!!! (as she excitedly holds up both hands showing her 10 fingers)
Doctor: Nods and makes notes in the chart
Thankfully I was sitting behind Abby and she couldn't see me roll my eyes & shake my head.
Then today, the very next day, the girls' and I are shopping. They are sitting next to each other in the cart and begin a counting game. Abby starts counting & Ellie (wanting to participate) interjects here and there. Abby reaches 10 then 20 then 30 and so on. They reached 100, decided that was enough of that game, and moved onto something else.
So in 24 hours Abby learned how to count well beyond 10! Very impressive! LOL
I can't wait to see how Ellie answers these questions!
Labels: Abigail



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home