Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Boy is Back

It may only be temporary... more on that later.

But on Saturday he was more like himself than he has been a whole month. It was so wonderful to see this change. We could clearly tell in his eyes and his smile that he was suddenly feeling really really good. Sunday and Monday were great too, although we are now in recovery mode from a long holiday weekend, which included traveling and more Christmas celebrations.

We had been wondering if he was going through some behavioral changes and maybe this was just the new Spencer. While some of it may be behavioral, I think the majority of it was driven by him feeling crappy for so long.

He is still quite a happy boy today. Though before leaving this morning I noticed he was feeling a little warm and tugging on his right ear. So we may be headed down another path of ear infections and back to the ENT. I guess we'll see how things develop today and tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home