Curious
Thought I'd take a look at the stat counter thingy. It is so fascinating.
But now that I've got the information... I want more :). Forgive me; I'm an information hog. LOL
So there are hits from France, Canada, Australia (several hits from Australia actually), along with many States within the US.
Oddly, what I am most curious about is the activity from Bellevue! I find this most curious as we don't know anyone, that we know, that would know about our blog, who lives or works in Bellevue. Confused yet?
Okie dokie... so if you are reading this, and you live or work in Bellevue... come out come out whoever you are :). Please solve my curiosity.
But now that I've got the information... I want more :). Forgive me; I'm an information hog. LOL
So there are hits from France, Canada, Australia (several hits from Australia actually), along with many States within the US.
Oddly, what I am most curious about is the activity from Bellevue! I find this most curious as we don't know anyone, that we know, that would know about our blog, who lives or works in Bellevue. Confused yet?
Okie dokie... so if you are reading this, and you live or work in Bellevue... come out come out whoever you are :). Please solve my curiosity.



6 Comments:
Oh... that's me... didn't you know?
Don't you know I'm a nut job?
BTW... am I listed as Tampa... or Clearwater... or Sun City Center... or Saint Petersburg...? It seems I change on a daily basis, which kinda freaks me out. I am not listed as the same city twice.
I know Sonya, I have people from Brazil and spain. Who knows? But, you know I am the Canadian.
i have Brazil and Spain too. who ARE they?
I alos have Brazil and Spain. But my most suspicious (for lack of a better word) is a greek person (I am assuming man) who found my blog by googling "pictures of warm breast milk extraction" or something similar... and (s)he now visits several times daily.
I just dropped by to say Great Blog! - Jill
I've become obsessed with this on my own blog, too! I get LOTS from Germany but the most curious is the one from Forbes, Inc. Huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home