Missing Socks
Don't ya hate it when you’re missing laundry? Clothing that you knew you had when you started laundry? It is official; our washing machine does eat socks.
All three kids got new socks last weekend. They went right into the wash... and they all didn't come out. Crazy!
It wasn't until just now, the better part of a week later, that the socks were discovered. I happened to notice a nursing pad stuck in the seal of the washing machine. I pulled that out and noticed more white things. Looked further and found a pile of wet squishy socks (mostly Spencer’s) in a nice hiding space under the seal of our front loader.
I've never noticed this before. Guess I know where to look next time. Undoubtably, there will be a next time.
All three kids got new socks last weekend. They went right into the wash... and they all didn't come out. Crazy!
It wasn't until just now, the better part of a week later, that the socks were discovered. I happened to notice a nursing pad stuck in the seal of the washing machine. I pulled that out and noticed more white things. Looked further and found a pile of wet squishy socks (mostly Spencer’s) in a nice hiding space under the seal of our front loader.
I've never noticed this before. Guess I know where to look next time. Undoubtably, there will be a next time.



1 Comments:
Hey! That happens here too. And if you don't find those white socks soon enough they turn a gross shade of black. Eeeeew!
I check in that rim after every load now. Who knew it could hide so many things??
Post a Comment
<< Home