7 Months


The boy turns 7 months old this coming Saturday. How can that be? Wasn't he just an itty-bitty baby yesterday?Still no crawling, but getting closer. His babbling has expanded to include more variations and vowel sounds. He even said "mama/momma" last week.... not mamamamamamama. While I'd love to believe he was saying my name, I know it isn't so. But Carie and I did do a double take.
He still loves rice cereal and gets it for breakfast and dinner. He loves his veggies (sweet potatoes, carrots, squash) that he has with dinner. He's not so sure about fruits, which he has for breakfast. He willingly, barely, eats applesauce and pears but down right gags at bananas and peaches. Zwieback toast, biter biscuits, and cheerios are fascinating and successfully fulfills his need for independence. He still loves to nurse, but doesn't always have "time" for it.
Still adorning two pearly white teeth on the bottom.



6 Comments:
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!!!! I love that face.
What a beautiful Chunky monkey. You are very blessed.
He's precious! what a cutie!
gorgeous pics of your boy
wow he is absolutely gorgeous sonya! hugs, rae
That kid is a CUTIE!!
Post a Comment
<< Home