Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ellie's View

Ellie's taken more of an interest in Spencer lately and it is rather cute. It's not like she ignored him before but she also wasn't all over him either. She hasn't mothered him like Abby has.

Yesterday afternoon he was in his crib all sorts of upset. I don't recall if he was supposed to be sleeping or just waking or what it was that Carie and Abby were doing, but Ellie was the first to go check on him. When Carie got there she had found that Ellie was trying everything under the sun to make it all better. She had turned on his mobile, given him his pacifier, she tried to give him his pillow (which he doesn't use), etc... Unfortunately, he was still upset. But she was really excited that she was trying to make it all better. Ellie, just like her Mommy, goes the extra mile to make sure everything is okay and everyone is happy.

Then last night she was chatting with him and it cracked us up. Unfortunately I don't remember all that she said, but what I do remember is this... Baby Spencer's arms are small, his feet are small, and his legs are BIG... followed by a chuckle.

They were also playing little piggy, both girls at the same time. I said... good thing he's got two feet. Though I guess Ellie was using toes on one foot and Abby was using his fingers. Whatever works! At least for now he is okay with it, don't imagine that will be the case down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home