Friday, August 15, 2008

Abby's Wiggly Tooth

Here is Abby and her loose teeth. They will fall out "any day now"... or sometime in the coming months. One thing is for sure, they will fall out someday.

They should have fallen out by now, but it seems that Abby is a bit protective of them. I'm convinced that the only reason Ellie's fell out as soon as it did was because she couldn't stop wiggling it.

At dinner I mentioned how their Great Grandma was good at pulling teeth when I was a little girl. Then, their friend Lexy recounted a story of her Dad pulling one of her older sibling’s teeth. Carie and I could totally see where she was going with the story. Her dad tied a string... Yep, you got it. Our kids didn't really comment on it and we quickly moved onto another topic.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home