Infection Rules
Sickness seems to be taking over the season. I've heard people talk about how it is going to be a bad winter in terms of illnesses. I don't know if that is really true or not, but it seems to be ringing true for our household.
I'm certain that the big changes with the girls’ going to K and B&B going to preschool for the first time don’t help. We've got 4 little germ collectors doing a fine fine job. I'm certain they are spreading the wealth as well.
Abby is now on a new antibiotic since she was mentioning that she still had ear pain after 4-5 days on the previous antibiotic. Friday night Ellie casually mentions that her ear hurt so Carie took her in Saturday morning to see the on call doc. The result was that "it was lit up like a Christmas tree".
The girls have a pretty high threshold for pain so we know that a little comment in passing is a good enough indicator that something needs to be addressed. I'm just pleased that we got them both started on meds on Saturday and hopefully they will be feeling better by the start of our Christmas celebrations. Let the great big germ swap begin!
I'm certain that the big changes with the girls’ going to K and B&B going to preschool for the first time don’t help. We've got 4 little germ collectors doing a fine fine job. I'm certain they are spreading the wealth as well.
Abby is now on a new antibiotic since she was mentioning that she still had ear pain after 4-5 days on the previous antibiotic. Friday night Ellie casually mentions that her ear hurt so Carie took her in Saturday morning to see the on call doc. The result was that "it was lit up like a Christmas tree".
The girls have a pretty high threshold for pain so we know that a little comment in passing is a good enough indicator that something needs to be addressed. I'm just pleased that we got them both started on meds on Saturday and hopefully they will be feeling better by the start of our Christmas celebrations. Let the great big germ swap begin!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home