Next?
And the next patient is Ellie!
Yesterday afternoon we made a trip to the Peds office to find out that she's now got an ear infection, in both ears. She is way too happy to be taking the white stuff.
We had Abby's ears re-checked given her mood, her course of antibiotics was interrupted due to the flu, and we were already going for Ellie. Everything looked like it was still healing, but headed in the right direction.
Combine Ellie's ears and nose with Abby's throat and we've got one whole sick child.
Carie and I are in the final phases of recovery mode from our illnesses earlier in the week. I think this was a first for us, being sick with the flu at the same time. Unfortunately Carie was more ill than I was. I'm not sure who really got the better end of the deal on that one.
Spencer has remained healthy through all of this until yesterday. He's coming down with something; we just don't know what yet.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home