Never Thought I'd Hear This...
At lunch today Carie said to Abby...
"Please remove your fork from your panties."
Though I do have to say that mealtimes are improving. They have been improving, but finally I think I'm able to look back and recognize that improvement. I guess if you just keep doing it over and over and over again (I'm talking about years :)), they'll eventually get it.
We also just picked up a new cool book (at the school book fair) called "How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food?" by Jane Yolen. Don't know WHY we didn't think of getting a book on this topic sooner, but we didn't. I'm told it is pretty good and kids this age love the "How Do Dinosaurs... " books. Looks like there are several titles. I've not yet had a chance to read it with the girls', but I bet I will soon.
"Please remove your fork from your panties."
Though I do have to say that mealtimes are improving. They have been improving, but finally I think I'm able to look back and recognize that improvement. I guess if you just keep doing it over and over and over again (I'm talking about years :)), they'll eventually get it.
We also just picked up a new cool book (at the school book fair) called "How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food?" by Jane Yolen. Don't know WHY we didn't think of getting a book on this topic sooner, but we didn't. I'm told it is pretty good and kids this age love the "How Do Dinosaurs... " books. Looks like there are several titles. I've not yet had a chance to read it with the girls', but I bet I will soon.



4 Comments:
Cool book! We have "How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night". Fun book to read. :)
I LOVE those books!! Clean their room, say good night, get well soon, etc. They are AWESOME!
Love the line about the fork and the panties. And I can just see Carie being completely casual about it... like it's an everyday request (which is probably is for you!)
lol...we have to use a different version, same type of situation though..."your spoon does not belong on your penis"...
kids are so cool...LOL
peace...
We love How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight. Very cute series. Love hearing stories of your girls antics. So funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home