Attitude
Wow, what a morning!
Carie woke up the girls' to get them ready for school. Most mornings go okay, some a whole lot better than others. This morning I'm fairly certain that Carie would have rather let Abby sleep, but the responsible parent side of her forged ahead. It sounded as if the Red Headed Monster emerged nearly as soon as her eyes opened. Thankfully the other half of the pair was bordering on the other side of the fine line.
What is it they say... don't "threaten" what you aren't willing to follow through on?
Yeah, next time I must remember to NOT suggest going to school in your panties. That is the only idea she took a liking to this morning and I'm certain that it would violate the school dress code. I would have suggested jammies, but those were already off her body.
Thankfully she did really want to go to school... and she did go properly dressed. Upon leaving her with her friends and teachers I said my goodbyes. In return she sticks out her tongue... as if to say HA. I suppose that was almost as good as her covering her ears so she didn't have to listen to Mommy.
I warned her teachers that it was "A" morning and they thanked me for bringing her. LOL
Carie woke up the girls' to get them ready for school. Most mornings go okay, some a whole lot better than others. This morning I'm fairly certain that Carie would have rather let Abby sleep, but the responsible parent side of her forged ahead. It sounded as if the Red Headed Monster emerged nearly as soon as her eyes opened. Thankfully the other half of the pair was bordering on the other side of the fine line.
What is it they say... don't "threaten" what you aren't willing to follow through on?
Yeah, next time I must remember to NOT suggest going to school in your panties. That is the only idea she took a liking to this morning and I'm certain that it would violate the school dress code. I would have suggested jammies, but those were already off her body.
Thankfully she did really want to go to school... and she did go properly dressed. Upon leaving her with her friends and teachers I said my goodbyes. In return she sticks out her tongue... as if to say HA. I suppose that was almost as good as her covering her ears so she didn't have to listen to Mommy.
I warned her teachers that it was "A" morning and they thanked me for bringing her. LOL



1 Comments:
OMG that is great! Apparently she wants to go in panties!
I have actually had a mother bring her second grader to school before with ratty hair wearing a dora the explorer night gown. Kid didn't want to get dressed, mom called her bluff. The kid cried begging mom to bring her different clothes to wear, but mom stuck to her guns! She spent the whole day in her night gown (though I did brush her hair for her) and mom said she got dressed very nicely from then on out!
Post a Comment
<< Home