Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Boy LAUGHS

Oh wow, what a joy! He's normally full of happy chatter, but this was different. It was a full-blown belly laugh and it was great.

I relieved Carie of drop off and pick up duty today, which was a nice change of pace. So, when I got home with the girls' I was able to feed Spencer, also a nice change of pace! When he was done eating and playing with my shirt (joy!), we were chatting back and forth and out came this wonderful laugh with the most beautiful gummy smile to go along with it.

I love it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE keeping up with your family this way! I feel like we haven't missed a beat since we left.

The ceremony sounds beautiful and how special that grandpa was a part of the ceremony.

2:01 PM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger Laura said...

Baby belly laughs, is there any better sound?

6:17 AM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Lionmom said...

The babies will be running me ragged with the climbing and competing and then we will all start to laugh and it makes the whole day bright again!

Spencer is adorable!

8:02 AM, September 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home