Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Fans have requested...

My small fan base has requested pics of the marked up walls... from previous post about Pens, Pencils, Crayons...

Well here you go! Here's just a couple of the areas that drive me nuts nearly every time I walk by them... and they are on the same wall. You'd think as long as these marking have been there I'd have done something about it by now. Unfortunately that one wall leads into another wall, which leads into the great room where there are 15 foot walls. I swore when I painted them the last time that I'd never do that again. Well, I'm finding myself too cheap to hire it done.

So what may seem like a small project entails painting the entire stairwell and great room.... while were at it I'm throwing in the ceiling too :). Of course, in general the walls are in sad shape and marked up from normal traffic so that adds to my desire to freshen things up.

Maybe just maybe after we finish finding the garage and the kids' closets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home