Ellie's Newest Discovery
This morning Ellie took a shower with me. After the shower she told Mommy that when she grows bigger she'll have hair "here and here" as she points to her armpits. Mommy just laughed.
I'm thinking honey; you'll have hair in more places than you think. And yes, Momma needs to shave!
I'm hoping her listening ears are removed from her armpits by the time hair begins to grow. That could be a viable excuse for not listening.
I'm thinking honey; you'll have hair in more places than you think. And yes, Momma needs to shave!
I'm hoping her listening ears are removed from her armpits by the time hair begins to grow. That could be a viable excuse for not listening.



1 Comments:
Very very cute. I was walking around naked one day when one of our foster kids, about 18 months old, sees my pubic hair and declares "Monkey!"
Yes, hopefully her ears have left her armpits by then.
Post a Comment
<< Home