Tis The Season
Christmas is coming... Christmas is coming!
Daily we hear, is it Christmas? No it isn't, but it will be soon!
A couple of weeks ago we made our annual visit with the big red guy. We discovered this cool Santa location a few years ago and I'm glad we did! No more standing in line forever and no more cheesy 1970's decorations that's seen a few too many years of use. The Holiday decorations at this mall are always spectacular. The photographer now remembers us from year to year. Funny!
Though... I wish we could put a word into Santa about what to say to the kids! Our girls don't know about American Girl... thank you very much. Please do not put ideas in their heads. LOL
Pretty much all the posing was done on their own... I just snapped pictures until my battery died.
Labels: Christmas



5 Comments:
Beautiful photos! Love the one of all of them hugging Santa. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
Great photos. I love the outfits. Such cute kids.
love the pics and all the missing front teeth
Just checking in... how is everyone there?
umm....it's nearly spring girls. Lets get the Christmas decorations cleared up out of here.
Post a Comment
<< Home