Friday, October 16, 2009

Field Trip Time

It's that time of year! Spencer's preschool class went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch/farm and Abby & Ellie's class went on a field trip to the Children's Museum.

The moon and stars all aligned and both Carie and I got to go on Spencer's field trip. We were also successful in taking pics that I'll post below. While it was a little chilly on the day of the field trip, we all had fun! And since I'm a veteran field trip goer, I knew that we needed to bring our winter gear. As we were walking out the door I'm not sure Carie believed me. But once we got to the farm she understood and wished she had grabbed her warmer gear.

A week later, the day of Abby & Ellie's field trip was incredibly crazy but we somehow made it possible for Carie to go along. Carie had every intention of taking pics but unfortunately the camera got left behind. She felt bad and wished she was able to get a pic of Ellie as she was a volunteer in the science exhibit. The photo op was when she practically got swallowed by "Stuffy"... a giant 7' tall stuffed person with a zippered in his chest... as she was trying to locate his lungs.


At the farm... Spencer was thrilled to be able to hold many many little friends, hang out with his hands down most favorite teacher (out of the 7) Miss K, play in the corn, mooo at the cows, ride on bikes, and his favorite thing of all was to swing in the tire swing.



















Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Looks like fun!! We're going to a pumpkin patch this weekend and I can't wait!

2:16 PM, October 16, 2009  
Blogger K J and the kids said...

That is one handsome little dude.
Glad that you were both able to go.
...so one of you remembered warm clothes, the other the camera. Together you got it all right :)

2:25 PM, October 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home