More Eyes... Less Teeth
Things are going great at our house. We are all super busy enjoying life. It would be impossible to catch up with all the happenings of the past month so I'll leave you with the most recent excitement...
She is beyond thrilled. They couldn't get here fast enough.
Of course they are pink with pink hearts.


She is beyond thrilled. They couldn't get here fast enough.
Of course they are pink with pink hearts.
Labels: Eliana, Eye Doctor, loosing teeth



8 Comments:
Oh my goodness, she looks great! She really suits glasses! Glad to hear she's excited about them.
How grown up :) And cute of course.
very cool glasses Ellie, Bella got her first ones about the same age and they were Barbie pink with a pink handbag shaped case, and I love the outfit
Wow, look how great she looks. She makes me want new glasses even more now! ~ Mel
Very cute glasses! And the teeth too of course! Congratulations to her.
I know when I got glasses at age 7 I was very proud of them - until someone called me a nasty name. Now glasses are so hip I hope that kids think they are too!
Those glasses look so good on her! Nice choice!
Too very cute!!!! Wish my boys would think they looked as cute in theirs...well, Logan NEEDS his or else he can't see anything! But I personally think cute glasses on cute kids are just irrestible.
DARLING !
They make her look even more grown up.
Post a Comment
<< Home