What A Cheeseball
Last weekend was Spencer's final t-ball game of the season. He seemed to really enjoy the experience!
I barely got in position to take this picture and completely missed other opportunities. When it was his turn he would select his bat pretty quickly, get in position, and his coach would tell him to go for it whenever he was ready. One time I heard him say, I'm ready coach! Then with one quick swing he hit the ball and took off running.
In prior weeks the bat selection process alone gave me more than enough time to get ready to take all the pictures I could ever want.

Running the bases...

Heading towards home plate. What a cheeseball!

I barely got in position to take this picture and completely missed other opportunities. When it was his turn he would select his bat pretty quickly, get in position, and his coach would tell him to go for it whenever he was ready. One time I heard him say, I'm ready coach! Then with one quick swing he hit the ball and took off running.
In prior weeks the bat selection process alone gave me more than enough time to get ready to take all the pictures I could ever want.
Running the bases...
Heading towards home plate. What a cheeseball!
Labels: Kid Activities, Summer Days, The Boy



1 Comments:
Ha! That is cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home