Getting ready for bed...

Run for your life!!!


Or join them...

Water fun...
Abby... under water 99% of the time...

So much for one person at a time on the body slide...

Oh the looks!

I'm sure this is last time "I" am left with 5 kids and trusted with keeping them out of the water! It was cold (hence the jeans!), no towels, no extra dry clothes, longggggg walk, fireworks and traffic.

We returned the next day with towels, dry clothes, and sun!

Such a boy!

Labels: Family, Summer Days, Vacation
4 Comments:
Great pictures and Abby looks like she's really doing well.
looks like lots of fun and I'm guessing Abbey got the all clear to be walking again
Great pictures! The geese are HUGE! I would be petrified! :) Love seeing the kids having so much fun.
That last picture cracks me up - reminds me a lot of my two youngest at the splash park!
Post a Comment
<< Home