Some Things Belong In the Refrigerator... Some Things Don't
We now have worms... live worms... 2 containers of them... in our refrigerator... on purpose.
I think Mommy (Carie) is creeped (is that a word?) out by this. We (hesitantly) signed up for guinea pigs; we didn't know we were signing up for worms. For those that were creeped out by the guinea pig idea, we found guinea pigs far more appealing than the alternatives. Never say never, but at this moment in my life I can't do mice or rats... and I know two young girls who could.
Today was day two of their fun summer school. I guess that is what we get for fostering their love of science. I can't wait to see what else they do over the next few weeks.
I think Mommy (Carie) is creeped (is that a word?) out by this. We (hesitantly) signed up for guinea pigs; we didn't know we were signing up for worms. For those that were creeped out by the guinea pig idea, we found guinea pigs far more appealing than the alternatives. Never say never, but at this moment in my life I can't do mice or rats... and I know two young girls who could.
Today was day two of their fun summer school. I guess that is what we get for fostering their love of science. I can't wait to see what else they do over the next few weeks.
Labels: Abigail, Eliana, School, Summer Days



3 Comments:
Ewww! Sounds interesting! :)
Are the worms for school? And although rats sound gross, they are so sweet and lovable (domesticated ones that is). We had a rat who would beg for our food at the cage when we ate and she loved pasta.
I'm not a big fan of worms either. I would be totally creeped out with them in my fridge. LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home