Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dude

Spencer Rylan,

You may not believe it, but you have just turned 4 years old. When asked you how old you are your standard reply is "4 1/2". You are so convinced that you are about to turn 5 that while we've been trying to plan your 4th birthday you are planning your 5th birthday.

While you may be able to pass as 5, I'd like to savor this next year please.

As we were browsing through pictures to get your birthday invite ready it really hit us just how much you've grown. I mean sure, you've grown and we've seen every single inch of it. But wow, to look at the growth over the past 4 years all at once is amazing and a little overwhelming. That evening we were in your room doing our nightly bedtime routine. I looked at you and I swear you had just grown some more.

I said "How have you grown so much?"
Without hesitation you said "Because I eat my vegetables."

Dude, we love you! Happy FOURTH birthday!


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Awwww, happy 4th birthday Spencer! The time goes by so fast! I can't believe he's 4!

6:17 PM, April 27, 2009  
Blogger Shannon said...

P.S. I love the invitation!

6:17 PM, April 27, 2009  
Blogger Tanya said...

Happy 4th Birthday!!!

10:59 AM, April 28, 2009  
Blogger Robyn said...

oops. sorry i'm late on this....

HAPPY Birthday Spencer! wow. 4. crazy how these years are flying. hoping he had a great day! and best wishes for a fantastic year!

3:31 PM, April 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home