Thursday, April 02, 2009

Doin Great

We are here and doing great!

I could say that there really isn't anything going on and I don't feel that I'd be lying. In the next breath I could say that we are damn busy and that would also be quite true.

As predicted, March 14th marked the beginning of our new/spring routine with many scheduled kid activities... swimming (currently A&E - S has asked to swim next session), soccer (A, E so far S starts soon), gymnastics (A, E & S). When I put our schedule down on paper I think holy sh*t. But in reality, it doesn't feel bad at all. And I think we are doing great at balancing activity time, free time, family time, and homework time.

Looking ahead, it doesn't slow down until mid-late summer (depending on their decision on baseball)... just in time for a good breather before school starts again. This has become our normal spring and summer cycle which is exactly why we took that break over the winter months.

But the activities are much enjoyed by all and we are having a great time.

Grandma also continues to improve each day. Carie, Spencer & Yia Yia stopped in to see her on Wednesday and it is amazing how great she is doing. While she’s anxious to get out of there, she’s also now realizing how sick she was and how much she needs to be there.

Spring break is next week… just in time for the 6” of snow we are supposed to get!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Wow, you're busy but sounds like you're all handling it well. So glad to hear your grandmother is still improving!

12:32 PM, April 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home