Definitely... something
The boy loves the word definitely.
Gotta love it when your son says to you… “You are definitely wrong momma".
Even better when he quickly follows up with… “You are definitely wrong again".
Yes - insert the tilted head, scrunched brows, and cocky chuckle that implies it all.
Nothing new really, I was just reminded of how definitely wrong I was this morning as I was trying to “fix” his rocket.
One thing is for sure, he is definitely growing!
At his 4yr well check he was 44lbs (94%) and 43” (95%). He’s tall enough thanks, but how cool would it have been if he was 44”?
He had absolutely zero interest in changing into the gown, so he didn’t. No shots, hallelujah! I know we’ll more than make up for it next year. The Ped had a slight concern with his ears and lack of tubes… but we aren’t at the moment. It is his sister we are concerned about in that area. Everything else checked out perfectly.
We concluded the appointment with a thorough conversation on poop (with photographic evidence), both in regards to him and his other sister. It is amazing all the exciting conversations we can hold! Ears and poop, bring it on.
Gotta love it when your son says to you… “You are definitely wrong momma".
Even better when he quickly follows up with… “You are definitely wrong again".
Yes - insert the tilted head, scrunched brows, and cocky chuckle that implies it all.
Nothing new really, I was just reminded of how definitely wrong I was this morning as I was trying to “fix” his rocket.
One thing is for sure, he is definitely growing!
At his 4yr well check he was 44lbs (94%) and 43” (95%). He’s tall enough thanks, but how cool would it have been if he was 44”?
He had absolutely zero interest in changing into the gown, so he didn’t. No shots, hallelujah! I know we’ll more than make up for it next year. The Ped had a slight concern with his ears and lack of tubes… but we aren’t at the moment. It is his sister we are concerned about in that area. Everything else checked out perfectly.
We concluded the appointment with a thorough conversation on poop (with photographic evidence), both in regards to him and his other sister. It is amazing all the exciting conversations we can hold! Ears and poop, bring it on.



3 Comments:
He is a big boy! Sounds like he's doing great.
For Justus it's "actually". Actually mama it's blue.
wow. Harris, at his 6.75 well check (ok...it was just earlier this month) weighed 46lbs and was 45 inches tall. you have a very big kid there! i'm guessing he's just an inch or so shorter than his big sisters!
Post a Comment
<< Home